At Braintree Veterinary Care, the health and well-being of all pets, families, and our team continues to be our top priority. We are abiding by the following precautionary measures during the current COVID-19 pandemic:
- In compliance with CDC guidelines, we will allow fully vaccinated clients and associates in the building without face coverings.
- Clients and associates that are not fully vaccinated will be required to wear a facial covering.
- We are adhering to a rigid cleaning and disinfecting protocol
- We will continue to work with the most up-to-date recommendations from the local government and the CDC in order to protect the health of our families and yours.
- Please bear with us as the changes in response to COVID-19 may have impacts on efficiency. We appreciate your patience!
- For additional questions regarding your pet’s appointment, please call us at 617-245-4944